2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior Features & Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior has always been known for its style and luxury, and the 2021 mid-cycle refresh brings brand new innovation into the E-Class interior. From state-of-the-art technology to premium design elements, the E-Class sedan interior truly stands out from the crowd. Take a look at the high-tech comforts and conveniences within the cabin, and start planning your test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Des Moines!
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions are just as spacious as years prior, offering room for up to five passengers to stretch out and relax on the Waukee roads. What can you expect from the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions?
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 37.3 / 38.2 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 41.7 / 36.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 57.8 / 57.1 inches
- Trunk Volume – 13.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity – 5 Passengers
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior Features
One of the biggest changes within the E-Class sedan interior is the new Mercedes-Benz User Experience or MBUX technology. This infotainment system was built with Natural Language Understanding and Artificial Intelligence to revolutionize the way that you drive in Ankeny. MBUX works together with your Cockpit Management and Data System, or COMAND®, to deliver everything you need from connectivity to entertainment. Plus, you can find high-tech amenities like:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Touchpad controller
- MB Navigation
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Heated Power front seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior Packages
The E-Class sedan interior can be customized with options ranging from Nappa leather upholstery to ventilated active multicontour front seats with massage. However, you can also select from three different E-Class interior packages to really personalize your cabin:
- designo® Exclusive Nappa Leather Package – Includes designo® Macchiato Beige/Saddle Brown Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery, designo® floor mats, Topstitched Nappa leather dash trim, and a designo® Macchiato Beige DINAMICA headliner.
- Premium Package — Includes SiriusXM 6-month All Access trial, Burmester Surround Sound system, Active Parking Assist, Surround View System, and a Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Warmth & Comfort Package — Includes a rapid heating feature for front seats, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
Test Drive a New E-Class with Mercedes-Benz of Des Moines
The best way to appreciate the E-Class interior is to get behind the wheel, and Mercedes-Benz of Des Moines is happy to help you find your dream luxury sedan in Des Moines. While you can visit our showroom in person in Des Moines, you can also visit our Express Shop for a 100% online shopping experience from your living room!
More Mercedes-Benz Models & Features
View Inventory The Mercedes-Benz GLE is the elite crossover SUV that you have been searching for. With the functionality of passenger seating for five to seven adults, a full array of technologies, and a powerful engine, the GLE has everything that you are searching for in a new vehicle. At Mercedes-Benz of Des Moines, we…
Order a New Mercedes-Benz Key Fob Battery Contact Us for More Info Is your key fob increasingly slow to respond? This is a sure sign that the batteries in the key fob for your Mercedes-Benz SUV or car should be replaced. Our team will happily assist with the battery replacement at Mercedes-Benz of Des Moines…
View Sprinter Van InventoryContact Us The 2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van is a versatile cargo van that will help you keep your business organized and operating at its best in Ames. Whether you’re transporting cargo or passengers, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter interior dimensions and features offer a secure and comfortable ride with a design that will make…