2020 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Dimensions
If you’re ready to take your growing Ankeny-area business or non-profit to the next level, you won’t find a better ally than the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van. This powerful and easily-configurable workhorse can be modified to accommodate plenty of cargo or numerous passengers, and because it’s a Mercedes-Benz, you can be sure of dependable performance, year-in and year-out.
Take a closer look at the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions below, and find out if it’s right for you!
2020 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Configurations
In 2020, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter lineup includes the Sprinter Cargo Van, the Sprinter Worker Van, the Sprinter Crew Van, the Sprinter Passenger Van, and the Sprinter Chassis Cab. You can choose and customize the model that’s right for you, but you should take a closer look at the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions before you get started:
- Length: Depending on the model you select, your Sprinter will come in between 233 inches and 319 inches long.
- Height: Most models are 95 inches tall, but you’ll have other options. The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter high-roof dimensions push the limit out to closer to 105 inches.
- Width: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans are roughly 80 inches wide.
- Cargo Space: The most accommodating Mercedes-Benz sprinter dimensions allow you to travel with up to 319 cubic feet of cargo space. However, you can add shelves and hidden storage spaces to carry even more.
Remember, the Sprinter isn’t the only option in the Mercedes-Benz van lineup. If you think that you can get by with a smaller model, you’ll want to take a closer look at the Mercedes-Benz Metris dimensions, too.
Technology and Convenience in the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
When you choose the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, you’re not just getting ample cargo space and a dependable Mercedes-Benz engine. You’re getting a wide range of safety and technology features, too!
Rearview camera options and Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST®Ⓡ technology makes it easy to navigate the roads of Waukee and Ames, and there’s even more to love inside. Here’s what to look for in your model:
- Multi-function steering wheel with trip computer
- Trailer pre-wiring
- 12V driver-side power outlet
- Tuja black upholstery
- Seat-angle adjustment
- Driver’s seat lumbar support
- Navigation system
Of course, you’ll also have the option to upfit or customize your Mercedes-Benz van with our parts department! We’re only a short drive from Ankeny, so just come see us when you’re ready to get started.
Find a New Mercedes-Benz Sprinter at Mercedes-Benz of Des Moines!
If you’re ready to take the next steps, don’t wait to check out our new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter inventory. Take advantage of exciting national Mercedes-Benz van offers today, and then come see us in person! While you’re here, we’ll show you how easy it is to make the most of the Sprinter dimensions.