2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior Features & Dimensions
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is a well-rounded sedan that offers robust performance, impeccable styling, and a lush interior. Thanks to advanced technologies, natural materials, and premium finishes, the E-Class Sedan interior offers everything a Ames driver could ask for. Explore the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and features below, and then explore our E-Class inventory at Mercedes-Benz of Des Moines!
2020 E-Class Interior Features & Tech
With standard features like power front seats with memory, dual-zone automatic climate control, and 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats, the E-Class Sedan interior offers plenty of comforts. You’ll find plenty of room to relax while carrying cargo too. Front passengers enjoy a generous 37.3 inches of headroom and 57.8 inches of shoulder room, while the cargo area measures 13.1 cubic feet. However, it’s the technology of the E-Class interior that truly takes it to the next level:
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
- 12.3-inch high-resolution central display
- Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- COMAND®® infotainment system with a touchpad controller
- COMAND®® navigation system
- Touch-sensitive three-spoke steering wheel
E-Class Interior: AMG® Features
Opt for a performance-focused AMG® E-Class, and you’ll receive AMG® body styling as well as a sports-oriented cabin. The AMG® E-Class interior provides racing-inspired luxury features like the AMG® Nappa® leather Performance steering wheel has a distinctive flat-bottom design, along with the Touch Control Buttons. Your AMG® E-Class interior also makes a statement with red seat belts and galvanized aluminum shift paddles.
E-Class Interior Packages
Want to personalize your E-Class Sedan’s interior? Consider adding one of the following packages to bolster the look and feel of your E-Class:
- Premium Package — Upgrades include a 12-3-inch digital instrument cluster, inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing, SiriusXM® 6-month All Access trial, Burmester® Surround Sound system, and heated front seats.
- Luxury Styling Package — Enhances Ankeny commutes with a comfort suspension with selective damping system, topstitched dash trim, luxury body styling, and 17-inch twin 5-spoke wheels.
- Warmth & Comfort Package — Warm up and relax with a heated steering wheel, rapid heating feature for front seats, and heated front armrests.
Experience the New E-Class With Mercedes-Benz of Des Moines!
Want to see how the E-Class holds up to other Mercedes-Benz sedans like the C-Class? Compare them with Mercedes-Benz of Des Moines and then contact us about test driving your favorite model near Ankeny or Waukee!