2023 EQS SUV Review
Proudly Serving Des Moines, IA
What’s the Price for the 2023 EQS SUV?
The starting MSRP of the 2023 EQS SUV is $104,400. *
How Many MPGe Does the 2023 EQS SUV Get?
The 2023 EQS SUV is capable of achieving TBD MPGe in the city and TBD MPGe on the highway. **
What is the Driving Range of the 2023 EQS SUV?
The 2023 EQS SUV has a driving range of up to 305 miles.
What is the Seating Capacity of the 2023 EQS SUV?
The 2023 EQS SUV offers standard seating for 5 passengers and offers an optional third row that increases seating capacity to 7 passengers.
How Much Cargo Space Does the 2023 EQS SUV Offer?
The 2023 EQS SUV offers up to 74.2 cubic feet of cargo space.
31 mins 1
6.5 seconds 2
What’s New for the 2023 EQS SUV?
The 2023 EQS SUV will redefine how you view SUVs. This all-electric model incorporates all of the luxuries that you expect from Mercedes-Benz with the robust engineering that it is known for. At the same time, it brings you advanced technologies and electrified capabilities for a driving experience unlike any other.
The exterior of this all-new model is both confident and sleek. It sports a glossy-black grille with a stardust pattern, and its triangular headlights have a trio of upper light bars. While the hood is steep and well-defined, the roofline remains elevated to accommodate up to seven passengers in the interior. The fenders are strongly molded, and this highlights the unique wheel design.
The interior has magnetic charm with its encompassing Hyperscreen and blue accent lighting. The Hyperscreen covers the entire dashboard surface and integrates the driver’s instruments, the central infotainment system, and the passenger’s entertainment system together in a seamless, modern interface. The navigation system comes with Electric Intelligence, which takes into account your driving style, the topography, traffic, and other factors to get you where you need to be efficiently. Other interior features are:
- Biometric authentication
- The MBUX system with augmented reality
- Quilted leather seats
- A Dolby Atmos sound system
- An array of driver’s assistance equipment
- and more
While the 2023 EQS SUV is a sophisticated, modern vehicle, it is also rugged and fully capable of meeting your lifestyle’s demands. Dynamic Select is standard in the EQS SUV, and it is offered with an Off-Road driving mode. The all-electric powertrain system in the EQS SUV can get a full charge with a standard household outlet in 11.25 hours. With a fast-charger, this process only takes 31 minutes. The powertrain features dual motors for an all-wheel driving experience and produces 355 horsepower. An Airmatic air suspension system with an adaptive damper adds to the capabilities of the EQS SUV.
2023 EQS SUV Coming Soon in Des Moines, IA
Customer satisfaction continues to be our primary focus at Mercedes-Benz of Des Moines. Our associates are happy to help you learn more about the full abilities and features in the EQS SUV during your upcoming visit. Plan your showroom tour ahead of your arrival by contacting our Des Moines-area sales reps today.
European models shown.
* Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Options, model availability and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs and terms.
** EPA estimated fuel economy. Compare the estimated mpg to the estimated mpg of other vehicles. You may get different mileage depending on how fast you drive, weather conditions and trip length. Your actual highway mileage will probably be less than the highway estimate.
1. 31 minutes (10 – 100%) charging time, DC fast charging. 11.25 hours (10 – 100%) charging time, 240V wall box. Preliminary numbers. Driving range may vary based on terrain, temperature, driving style and other factors. Charging times are estimated and may vary by location and equipment. Charging stations must be J1772-compatible. See your dealer for more information.
2. Stated rates of acceleration are based upon manufacturer’s track results and may vary depending on model, environmental and road surface conditions, driving style, elevation and vehicle load.